[sword-devel] OT: Announcing ChristianSource FSLUG

Lloyd N. Landers, Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 18:53:59 -0600

Tim,

I have gone to the site and read the Statement of Faith.  As an
evangelical, conservative Christian (and ordained Southern Baptist
minister) I have absolutely no problems with it.

I do have a question, however.  I have not taken the plunge and tried out
Linux, though I have thought very seriously about it; my "tentmaking" job
is that of IT Director for the Voice of the Martyrs.  When you talk about
"Free Software," are you referring to software that only runs on Linux or
are you referring to software that runs on Windows?