[sword-devel] Geneva notes / Gill's Expositor

Todd Pedlar sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 16:50:26 -0500

The Geneva notes seem to be badly formatted.  Does
anyone know what might cause this?  By 'badly formatted'
I mean that it seems that there are hard-coded spaces
in words where no space should be placed :)  also, there
are obvious hard coded double spaces between words as
if there is an intended hard return.

I'd like to help on fixing this, but don't know if anyone
is already working on it, or if anyone's seen the issue.

Todd

PS - also, does anyone have Gill's expositor working? Mine
won't install - or rather, it installs, but even though my CONF
files correctly point to ./rawcom/, I don't get a Gill tab.

Todd K. Pedlar                            Postdoctoral Research Associate
The Ohio State University and CLEO (expt. at Cornell University)
todd@mail.lns.cornell.edu      http://www.lns.cornell.edu/~todd
"The 'free thinker' is the man whose understanding has
become emancipated from his conscience." - Charles Hodge