[sword-devel] Commandline Bible Reader?

J. Patrick Smith sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:03:20 -0600

First, I'd like to thank Chris Little for ending the "To Jesus or not to
Jes-s" debate... I was just about to opt out of the mailing list before I'd
even mailed a message to say "Hi."

Now on to my message:

Hi.

I'm a linux user looking to get my feet wet with a little programing. I
honestly have very little experience in the field, but this looked like a
good project to contribute something to, and I have long wanted to write
software.

Is there currently a project to produce a command-line only bible reader
based on the sword libraries? If there is, can some one point me to the
source so I can have a look?

Thanks.

- Patrick Smith