[sword-devel] Paul's epistles

chris sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 08:02:00 -0500

On Monday 14 January 2002 06:49, you wrote:

> Odd. Hyphenating jes-s after the reverent fashion of a Messianic Jew but
> apparently not convinced that Messiah is Messiah, as foretold. Please
> explain?

I am converting to become a Jew and it is very common for Jews not to spell
out the names of pagan gods. And NO I do not believe that jes-s is the
messiah.

> > As this is the sword-devel list I do not wish to get into a argument over
> > this. I was merely pointing out some well known facts.
>
> In other words, hit-and-run point-making? If they're so well known as
> facts, why has debate ensued?

Sorry, I thought that pilate being quite ruthless and not having that
particular custom was well known.

--
  7:29am  up 33 days, 15:18, 10 users,  load average: 0.26, 0.21, 0.08