[sword-devel] Problems making SWORD module...

Chris sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 12:45:04 +1100

Hi all,

I'm working on this little project to make an NIV study sword module.
What I'm wondering is, there are commentary passages that
apply to a range of verses like...
Tit 2:11-14
Tit 2:11
Tit 2:12
Tit 2:13
Tit 2:14

Now if I add each of these comments with addvs, the 2:11-14 comment
gets obliterated by the 2:11 comment. How am I supposed to handle this???
I would have hoped that the 11-14 passage would be visible on all applicable
verses.

Also, to get it working I manually copied the directory and .conf file into
the places where they apparently go. But it's not clear to me how I package
the lot up into one file suitable for installing.