[sword-devel] Fwd: Re: Want to Try Testing

Lloyd N. Landers, Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 10:55:03 -0600

Hi, Chris.

I think you're missing my point.  I did not set up the directory structure;
it was set up when I installed the program.  There is no "rawtext"
directory set up, only a "ztext."

I went ahead and tried installing the locked Bibles using InstallMgr, but
got exactly the same results.  It appears to complete successfully, but
when I look, there is no "rawtext" directory, which is what the DataPath in
the .conf file points to.

Suggestions???