[sword-devel] Why I think there should be a Sword 1.5.4

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 14:47:33 -0000

I'd agree with Martin. Any new features should go in 1.5.4 unless there is any
particualr reason  Are there any important bugs or anything that need worked on
before 1.5.3 can be released? or is it ready at least for a 'beta' release for a few
weeks before a final release? (time to check for bugs and prepare the frontends for
1.5.3).

Come to think of it, the new version of Debian is going into freeze very soon (hopefully
< 2 months, possibly 1 month). Whatever versions of sword/gnomesword/bibletime are
released at that point will be what goes into the release. Only bug fixes rather than
new version will be accepted.

With that in mind, let me know if there is anything I can do to speed up 1.5.3 being
ready.

Daniel

On 23 Dec 2001 at 18:14, Martin Gruner sent forth the message: