[sword-devel] UML Diagrams

Bobby Nations sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:40:32 -0600

Keith,

Excellent!  It's been some time since I fooled with JSword, but I do
remember spending a good bit of time scratching my head.  Some nice
class diagrams would speed matters along nicely.  If you have sequence
diagrams, then all the better.  Actually, anything at all would be helpful.

Cheers,

Bobby

P.S. What tool are you using and what format are the diagrams in?