[sword-devel] 1.5.3 progress

Thu, 28 Feb 2002 03:27:42 -0700

upcoming 1.5.3 release is progressing nicely.

I think most of the bugs are out of zLD now.  It seems to be usable and
pretty efficient.
mod2zmod will now convert lexicons and dictionaries also.
I ran it on webstersdict and went from 41mb to 16.5mb

qpsword is also coming along well, latest screenshots at:
http://www.crosswire.org/images/qpsword_full.jpg
http://www.crosswire.org/images/qpsword_search.jpg
http://www.crosswire.org/images/qpsword_dict.jpg

I did memory bounds checking today and found a few small things.  Please
let me know if anyone is still experiencing spurious core dumps.  I
don't have a windows app to test gbs yet, so memory checking on the gbs
stuff is still pending.

OK, just wanted to give a status update.  I'm hoping to have a release
ready by the end of the weekend.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE SUBMITTING PATCHES!  It's great to have so much
help!

Never forget the Great Love of our God.  HE is an EVER-PRESENT help and
our biggest cheerleader!

	-Troy.