[sword-devel] Field additions to module .conf files

Lloyd N. Landers, Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:13:46 -0600

What a fantastic idea!  I wish I'd thought of it.

You might consider breaking up the ContactAddress into several items to
cover ContactStreetAddress1, ContactStreetAddress2, ContactCity,
ContactState, ContactZIP, and ContactCountry.  These modifications would
pretty much conform to the information necessary to contact someone by
snail mail.

Blessings,
Lloyd Landers