[sword-devel] 1.5.3 + optimizations

Keith Ralston sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:35:36 -0600

Troy,

Sounds like you're very busy.  I'm just writing to see if you've
received any of my previous mail and to determine Crosswire's level of
interest in a Java port.  I am about to sign a new contract.  I would
like to allocate time for this volunteer work as well.  If you're
interested, but need time, just let me know.  I'll proceed assuming we
can come to a working agreement.

thnx
rkr