[sword-devel] Copyright warning

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:35:54 -0700

It is not clear to me if it is or not. The program doing the installing now
calls itself The Sword Project Setup program. If "this program" could be
changed to the name of whatever it applies to that would be good.

But, if we don't know what it applies to, how would the average user know.
I think we want it to be clear to users what they can copy and distribute,
or not, and encourage them to distribute, while not scaring them with
ambiguous warnings.

Jerry