[sword-devel] location of configuration information

David White sword-devel@crosswire.org
13 Feb 2002 21:16:47 +1100

I think that's a very reasonable way to do it; my suggestion was made
because I thought someone said something that implied path names were
currently hard-coded or something...but the system you've already got
looks fine..

-David.