[sword-devel] SWLocale / LocaleMgr

Sun, 10 Feb 2002 15:28:54 -0700

SWLocale and LocaleMgr are for localization (l10n) in general.  We use
them in the library for book references and verse key parsing
information, but that is about all we localize in the library.  It is
meant to handle any l10n issues for anyone-- most importantly the
frontend.  Equivalent tr() macro might be:

#define tr(english) LocaleMgr::systemLocalMgr.translate( \
	LocaleMgr::systemLocalMgr.getDefaultLocaleName (), \
	english);

	Hope this is useful.

	-Troy.