[sword-devel] Newbie questions on Java API

Stacy Lacy sword-devel@crosswire.org
09 Feb 2002 19:45:35 -0600

I am working on a project that would provide web based Bible/Commentary
search system.  Would like to use SWORD as the API and leverage all the
tremendous work done on this awesome project.

How much of the API is available in Java.  Would like to use
Servlets/XML for the basic foundation of the website and java
integration would be preferred.  I would be interested in contributing
to the project (maybe much more after grad school).

I have found some code, but not much documentation (read any) on
JSword.  Am I looking in the wrong place?

Any help or pointers appreciated.

Stacy Lacy