[sword-devel] Re:help with step2vpl

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:55:02 -0000

Hi,
I've tried step2vpl on the free wordsearch lessonmaker step files and it gives lots of lines
the same. stepdump works ok. Could you try that and let me know if it works.
It is suspicious though that the file has a different name.
Also, there is a perl STEP reader here http://home1.gte.net/~kbrannen/other.htm that would
be worth trying as well until sword can cope with the files.

hth,
Daniel

On 24 Jan 2002 at 5:12, Anthony & Kylie Kerr sent forth the message: