[sword-devel] NEW SERVER / DOWN TIME

Todd Pedlar sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 07:26:44 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Daniel Glassey <danglassey@yahoo.com>

> > I've been spending much of my time over the past few days configuring
> > the new server.  I think I have most everything back online, but please
> > let me know if you find things that aren't there.
>
> Just to let you know what I've seen is missing on the website:
> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/bible
> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/diatheke
> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/copyright/

The "beta modules" are also inaccessible... i.e.

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/download/ModDisp.jsp?beta=true&tester=true&mo
dType=Commentaries

for all modTypes.

Todd

Todd K. Pedlar                            Postdoctoral Research Associate
The Ohio State University and CLEO (expt. at Cornell University)
todd@mail.lns.cornell.edu      http://www.lns.cornell.edu/~todd
"The 'free thinker' is the man whose understanding has
become emancipated from his conscience." - Charles Hodge