[sword-devel] NEW SERVER / DOWN TIME

Podico Eric sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 13:34:31 +0100

Hi, my name is Eric,

I am new at crosswire, I have done some sword modules of cults ( JW,
Grebber) in French / Englisch / german language, I have other translations
also, I proposed my services to translate in French, but no one is
interrested in, I cannot reach per web the source of your java soft, I
cannot reach your modules ...
I get the impression there is no one behing Crosswire, no one answer ma
mails out of a majordomo machine ...
I have no human contact, no help, ...

Could you help?

Kind regards, mit freundlichen Grüssen, Salutations distinguées

Eric Podico
Rockingerstr.3
D-80937 München
tel + fax : +49 89 3118649