[sword-devel] SWORD 1.5.5 bug in i18n code

Hugo van der Kooij sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 00:49:51 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 21 Dec 2002, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> Hugo,
> 	Good suggestions.  Yes, we're hoping to address this with a
> 'hierachical fallback' mechanism like you suggest.  Want to do it? :)

You can't be that desperate, or can you?

I hope to solve the riddle of adding a language to installed red Hat Linux
8.0 setup and then continue to do the translation of GnomeSword in Dutch.

I have struggled with code around the time of linux 0.9.5 because you
needed to fix about 90% of the code that would compile clean on SunOS 4.

Beyond that I have no C coding experience.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.