[sword-devel] Greek to UTF8 conversion?

Patrick Narkinsky sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:26:34 -0500

Does anyone have (or know where I can get) code to convert Greek text from
ascii to UTF-8? My starting point is the NA26 published by CCAT. I'd like to
convert from the obscure format used there to utf8 as used in sword.
Suggestions?

For those curious, I'm working on some Greek vocabulary tools.  In
particular, I'm hoping to develop a very simplified greek<->english lexicon
which might be of some use in the Sword project.

Patrick

--
Patrick Narkinsky - Apprentice Pastor, Hope Community Church

"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons
exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - Chesterton