[sword-devel] Bible Variants released

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 07:41:46 +0500

I released Bible Variants 0.1 (alpha but already usable): program allowing to
view and select different Original Bible (for now only New Testament)
translation variants. It is GTK+ 2 (for now tested only with Linux, but may
work with other systems). See http://clean-bible.sf.net/ .

I also updated the site http://clean-bible.sf.net/ . Now it contains a FAQ.
There was too many GREAT misunderstandings of my concept of clean Bible
without vowels/accents. So the FAQ is a must read.

Subscribe to clean-bible-theology@lists.sf.net for discussion about this and
announcements of the related software. Now all discussions on our topic in
this list. I suggest to not post several days as you need to wait when others
will subscribe. Special note for Martin Gruner: You promised to use my
software to check. Now you can download and experiment with it (however I
haven't yet provided any examples...).

ogy>,
        <mailto:clean-bible-theology-request@lists.sourceforge.net?subject=subs
cribe>

Anyone of holy warriors wanting to join development?
--
Victor Porton (porton@ex-code.com)