[sword-devel] CD-ROM

Rev. Michael Paul Johnson sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:35:39 +1000

--=====================_22457682==_.ALT

Hello, Troy!

How is it going?

Could I get you to send me at least one of the latest Sword Project CD? Downloads in Papua New Guinea are both expensive and very time-consuming. I could send you a check for what it costs (probably about $5 for everything) under separate cover if you tell me how much it is. Thanks!

Michael & Lori Johnson
SIL BOX 421
UKARUMPA 444 EHP
PAPUA NEW GUINEA

Rev. Michael Paul Johnson
Servant of Jesus Christ
mpj@eBible.org
http://eBible.org/mpj/

--=====================_22457682==_.ALT

How is it going?<br><br>
Could I get you to send me at least one of the latest Sword Project CD?
Downloads in Papua New Guinea are both expensive and very time-consuming.
I could send you a check for what it costs (probably about $5 for
everything) under separate cover if you tell me how much it is.
Thanks!<br><br>
Michael &amp; Lori Johnson<br>
SIL BOX 421<br>
UKARUMPA 444 EHP<br>