[sword-devel] Re: Maps, etc

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 02:28:06 GMT

Second try - my first attempt bounced.

Unfortunately I don't have the info at hand right now, but The Online
Bible Software Site has some user-supplied modules for OLB that provide
maps, and I think some other diagrams as well.  (Plus, there was even
a "movie" of the tabernacle.)  This may be worth checking out.

As for the format to use, PNG is free, and is well supported these
days.

Brian.