[sword-devel] NRSV on ftp.crosswire.cx

nicc-lists email addy sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 12:40:07 +1100

Hi there Matthew.

Yes, it has been noticed but so far noone has stepped up to the task of
looking into it, or fixing it (as far as I'm aware -- I reported the
problem many months ago, but have been unable to find time to look into
it further)...  if you're up to it, please look into it some more and
see where the problem is -- our module, or the source we used, and then
act on that...  :)  thanks!  :)

ybic
	nic...  :)

On Saturday, Dec 7, 2002, at 06:45 Australia/Sydney, Matthew Donadio
wrote:

> I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, and I can't find my
> link
> to the mailing list archive, so...
>
> It looks like the NRSV module in ftp.crosswire.cx:/pub/sword/betaraw is
> munged.  A bunch of books on the NT are missing the first verse:
> Galations through 3 John seem to have the problem.
>
> If this hasn't been noticed yet, let me know and I will investigate it
> some more.
>
> --
> Matthew Donadio (m.p.donadio@ieee.org)

"Morality may keep you out of jail, but it takes
  the blood of Christ to keep you out of Hell."
	-- Charles Spurgeon

  Interested in finding out more about God, Jesus,
      Christianity and "the meaning of life"?
       Visit http://www.christianity.net.au