[sword-devel] Beginning help question - Calvin's Commentaries

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 15:11:19 -0700

Dave,
	I wasn't too worried about consecutive entries like your example.  It's
the discontiguous example, like in your previous email with mat and lk
that I'm worried about.  You should probably check one before doing the
entire module.  Thanks!  Looking forward to making your labors available
for others to take advantage of.

	-Troy.