[sword-devel] Beginning help question - Calvin's Commentaries

Dave Hall sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 15:18:45 -0600

I tried

$$$Acts 1:3-5; Acts 1:6-8
<text>

and that worked just fine.

Actually I generated Calvin's commentary on Acts in imp format and then used
"imp2vs" to create the rawcom module and it worked! So, with a bit more
fiddling with my script I'll regenerate the whole mod in imp format.

I'll email when that's done and I look it over.

Thanks for the quick response.

- Dave