[sword-devel] Genbooks Galore! -- UPDATE

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 23:39:54 +0100

Hi Dan,

sorry for the late reply!

>I would like the text as you marked it up too.  That way I can make
>corrections as I use these new modules.

Great idea! I used XML files from ccel.org; the exact URL is in the
.conf-file. I cc'ed you on an e-mail to CCEL; I was thinking about
submitting corrections as well and asked them about the best
procedure.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"The worst attitude of all would be the professional attitude which regards
children in the lump as a sort of raw material which we have to handle."
    -- C.S. Lewis, On Three Ways of Writing for Children