[sword-devel] ByzX -- my modified Byz version of Greek NT

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:10:41 +0100

Hi there ....

On 31 Aug 2002 at 19:26, porton@narod.ru wrote:
> I uploaded it incorrectly and then reuploaded it. It seems that you tried to
> download at that time when I reploaded. Now it should be OK.

Got it - thanks.  I'll take a look at the code when I get time - just out
of interest to see how you generated it.  It's interesting - and seems
right quite a lot of the time.  Can't understand why most entries have two
identical Strongs numbers after them though.  Good work.  Thanks.

God bless,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield
United