[sword-devel] ByzX -- my modified Byz version of Greek NT

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 15:54:34 +0600

I created ByzX -- my modified Byz version of Greek NT:

To this variant were added additional strongs and morphological tags in the
following way: for every word was looked all strongs (and morphology) with
which this word is encountered in the entire text (as one word may have
several unrelated senses) and all of these strongs was inserted after every
occurence of the word.

Some of the resulting morphological tags may be wrong in the sense that in
this version a morphological tag of a word may be grammatically contradictory
to the morphological tags of the words near this word in the text. It is "an
exercise to the reader" to check which of the resulting morphological tags are
correct.

Programmers interesting in the technology I used to create ByzX.zip, see the
file ByzX-dev.zip.

Welcome to test! See the site http://porton.narod.ru, which will work after
several minutes after now. Interesting in feedback.
--
Victor Porton (porton@ex-code.com)