[sword-devel] asthetics

Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:39:50 -0700

Jerry,
	NO!  Don't worry.  1.5.4 features are now frozen.  There shouldn't be any
significant changes before release.  Avihai.H took the time to create
and submitted these images and I wanted people to comment on them.  I'm
sure we will have many debates about issues before we would finalize on
a new asthetic look :)

	-Troy.