[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.4 Release Candidate 1

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:40:31 -0400

Troy,

Popup Hint for Strong's and Thayer's in the Bible modules show an empty
pastel yellow filled frame.  Everything is fine for verse popup within the
Commentary modules.  I tried deleting the options.conf file so that sword
would create it.  Still nothing listed.  Finally, I chose various color
schemes.  Still nothing.

Dan

Win95b
Sword version 1.5.4rc1

P.S. I sent this from the wrong address previously.