[sword-devel] Glossary vs. Dictionary

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:17:31 -0700

It's ok-- you're all allowed to call Chris the smart-allec that we all
know him to be.

Apparently Chris is creating a glossary series of modules that have
simple 1 or 2 word 'glosses' for each entry, instead of a full
definition.  They are tagged with a property in their .conf file that
lets us know they are 'glossaries' so we can do special stuff with them.
  I think they will be pretty cool for stuff like, reading a French
translation of the Bible (not my first language), and hovering over a
French word to get a 1 or 2 word English gloss of that word.  Same with
Hebrew, Greek, etc.