[sword-devel] win32 utils public release

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:30:30 -0700

Dan,
	I'm not sure of anything we're doing different on our server that would
prevent gozilla from working.  It's a standard wu-ftpd ftp server that
came with redhat.  Please let me know if you discover anything new about
this.

	-Troy.