[sword-devel] Personael Comentary

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:28:49 -0700

Don,
	I think there is a link entry option on the right click menu of the
personal commentary module.  This might do what you want.  As far as
converting... sure, but not for most end users.  You can use a few
different paths to do this with the import/export tools.  e.g. mod2vpl
on your personal commentary, then vpl2mod on the generated file.
mod2imp and imp2vs might be better if they are working ok.

	-Troy.