[sword-devel] NRSV errors?

nicc-lists email addy sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:22:18 +1000

Hi all, probably Chris in particular today?

I was looking up some stuff in 2 Timothy the other day, and found to my
amusement that it stuffs up at the beginning of chapters 2 and 4, and
then on further testing, found some other errors (forget where) of the
same type -- seems to skip verse 1 in some chapters of some books...
after then updating to the most recent version I could find, the same
errors occur...  not sure if it's just me, or the module (found using
both diatheke and Diaspora when exporting the nrsv), can someone check
this out?

thanks!  :)

ybic
	nic...  :)

"Morality may keep you out of jail, but it takes
  the blood of Christ to keep you out of Hell."
	-- Charles Spurgeon

  Interested in finding out more about God, Jesus,
      Christianity and "the meaning of life"?
       Visit http://www.christianity.net.au