[sword-devel] Netnotes

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:51:44 +0100

Hi .....

Don't think it's anything to do with David's beta Y(a) - just spotted a
problem in NetNotes - point to Psalm 1 upwards (and many/all other Psalms?)
- and NetNotes comes up with information about Ps.119

Also - Psalm 42:1 in the Net Bible comes up with the same display of raw
GBF that I get/got ages ago in John 1:1 in (which version was it?)

Otherwise, David's Y(a) works OK for me in all I've tried so far.
(Still have link problem in Phillips, and strange display when searching
for 'leader' in NT of TEV).

God bless,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield