[sword-devel] Current CVS buggy?

Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:06:32 -0700

Joachim,
	Hey!  I changed some stuff that wasn't working (Bibles jumping to NT if
no OT existed) :)  There is a flag you can set if you want this
functionality.  The problem was that if you look up Gen 1:1, you will
get Matthew 1:1 for these Bibles.  You man wish to look at the function:

SWModule::setSkipConsecutiveLinks

if you set this property to true, you should get the behaviour you had
before.

This is probably also the problem Barry is having with his Phillips
translation.

Any recommendations?

	-Troy.