[sword-devel] Problems compiling sword for arm

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:00:59 +0800

>I don't seem to have a libstdc++ on my box for the arm either but it
>works for me.

I found the solution, via google: In some setups, arm-linux-g++ is
used to link the executable, and will fail. This happened in my case.
I don't know why it happens to me and not to you :) but a simple

TMAKE_LINK     = arm-linux-gcc

in my tmakefile solved the problem. Just thought I'd mention for
others that might be playing around with qpsword.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"A man who gives in to temptation after five minutes simply does not
know what it would have been like an hour later. That is why bad
people, in one sense, know very little about badness. They have lived
a sheltered life by always giving in."  -- C.S. Lewis