[sword-devel]

Avihai.H sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:33:05 +0200

Shalom Troy, how are you?

 I clicked the search button and rnters a value in Hebrew to search -
nothing happend.
 There was a progress bar running as if searching but as I said nothing
happened.
 Also, when I tried the Current result and Custum Range options the
application crashed.
 I tried it on WinXP and Y2K.

 When I click anywere in the text area there is no option for search.

   Avihai,