[sword-devel] Hebrew translation

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:32:06 -0700

We have basic info about the engine locale at:

http://sword.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Bibletime/SwordLocaleTranslation

We should post a news item on sword.  Good idea.  Not sure if we should
release the software first though.  Then users could translate and
submit without the need to join the dev forum and get the beta.

	-Troy.