[sword-devel] General Book Modules

Brian Albert sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:04:19 -0500

Is there documentation anywhere on how to use the new win32 utilities
(imp2vs, imp2ld, imp2gbs).  I just figured out how to create a commentary
using imp2vs by creating a file with the format:
$$$Mat 1:1
This is my comments for Matthew 1:1
This is a great improvement over the old utility - addvs.
Now, I would like to use the other utilities to create a lex-dict module
and a general book module.  I need to know things like what the file
formats should be and what values to place in the .conf file (especially
for the gen book module).

Also, is it possible to create a commentary with a link to a general book
module?  This way, the user could read a short commentary and if
interested, could click to open a book on the subject.

Thanks much,

Brian Albert