[sword-devel] Greek accents

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:37:02 +0200

It is implemented and working pretty well. At least in BibleTime :)

Greek accents are like the hebrew cantilation points. The accents are a
feature of some special modules like the N27U4 (beta and encrypted). If you
switch on the accents they will appear under/above the greek chracaters if
unicode rendering is working.

Joachim