[sword-devel] Cheatah on Windows!

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 07:19:55 +0100

Hi Don .....

On 8 Aug 2002 at 18:21, Don A. Elbourne Jr. wrote:
 Glad you got the stuff up and running.  A project I might like to look at
(if I ever get time) would be a simple window that shows one single verse
from ALL installed versions that have the appropriate testament.

> Thanks to the Right Reverend Barry Drake ......

Right Reverend?  Well ... a couple of years ago someone gave me an old
Bishop's mitre ....  maybe I ought to begin to get delusions of grandeur?
Maybe not.  Think I'm more of a Franciscan in spirit.

God bless,
Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield
United