[sword-devel] Propaganda

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 22:55:07 -0700

Hello, Chris.

I know how reviews turn out when done it the classic stoic Nodak. If you
like it the review will simply say,"not bad." If you are deeply impressed,
we may get the exceedingly high praise of,"not bad at all." ;-) Just
kidding. Actually, my wife and I are UND grads. My wife did an internship
at the New Rockford Transcript.

Who you need to talk to depends on what scope and depth you want to cover.
If you want to get into the various programs that are based on the SWORD
API the number grows. If you just want to get to the heart of the project
you probably should talk to Troy Griffitts
and Chris Little. I don't know if they give interviews. If you don't care
who you talk to and just want to know why others are involved and what
there is to do, you probably can ask open question in the list and get
input whoever is moved to answer.

Jerry