[sword-devel] Propaganda

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 09:45:55 -0700

>I'm impressed by the amount of reactions: One in one week. Was this the
>wrong list to ask? Is everybody on holiday? Or is it just Chris who
>think it is worth to have a newsletter for Sword and related projects?

Probably one of the problems is that they are not all on holiday. Right is
right. I thought Chris did a good job of confirming that your idea is good
and right. I didn't have anything to add to it that would make it more so.
Now what your idea needs is someone to take charge and produce the
propaganda. If you believe that person is you then start producing
propaganda, even if it is just examples released to this list. Give people
evidence that they should take the time to help you and give you the things
needed to do it better. And then when you have things going well, you still
won't get many responses on the list, but you will if you make a mistake.

So, are you the one to do it? If not, the lack of responses is a problem,
only because we have not heard from the person who is the one to do it.

Jerry