[sword-devel] Install Manager bug

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:43:51 +0800

A while ago I stumbled upon the beta module archive, and added it to
the Install manager. Unfortunately, it seems to confuse the install
manager if you add two archives on the same host: Both my crosswire
and crosswire beta entry now show the beta modules. If I select the
"official" archive and refresh, and then restart, both archives will
show the "official" modules. Trying to download a beta module from the
official server and vice versa crashes the Install Manager badly (ie,
Bluescreen).

I guess the Install Manager saves the entries per domainname, rather
than per added archive or per domainname:path

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"The real job of every moral teacher is to keep on bringing us back,
time after time, to the old simple principles which we are all so
anxious not to see."  -- C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity