[sword-devel] win32 beta U, help file, and new win32 module utils

nicc-lists email addy sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 12:43:09 +1000

a curious question (sorta off-topic tho!):  can the InstallMgr.exe file
on the alpha page be updated to the latest build one (unless it is, of
course, the latest)...  I am doing some amusing testing involving
several strange invironments, which breaks swordcs quite badly (not a
problem of swordcs, but that of some other software I'm using), but
InstallMgr almost works...  just wondering if development of it was
still continuing, or whether it had halted until the backend code was
ripped and put in the sword lib?

anyway, all this exciting development with swordcs is making me vaguely
think it would be fun to have a wintel machine........   nah!  ;)

love ybic
	nic...  :)

On Tuesday, August 6, 2002, at 05:26 , Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> New win32 beta U available.
>
> Fixed memory issues with certain modules
> Added Search for Word context menu option
> Fixed Color Current Verse option
> Fixed Gen Book display to use user prefs
> Refresh LexDict Pane after options close
> Added verselist hint popups for old style #verselist| markup
> Fixed Search dialog mouseevents capture upon focus
>
> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword-1.
> 5.4betaU.zip
> ____________
>

> New win32 help file (Jerry Hastings):
>
> Added search mod selection info.
> Cleaned up TOC and Index.
> Fixed broken links.
> Changed info for Self Installing Zip files and RAW Zip files.
>
> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/Sword.
> chm
>

> New win32 module utilities compiled against latest lib:
>
> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha

"Morality may keep you out of jail, but it takes
  the blood of Christ to keep you out of Hell."
	-- Charles Spurgeon

  Interested in finding out more about God, Jesus,
      Christianity and "the meaning of life"?
       Visit http://www.christianity.net.au