[sword-devel] win32 beta U, help file, and new win32 module utils

Daniel Blake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:29:51 -0400

With Netscape you need to right click the link and select save as (I don't
remember the exact wording of the menu choice).

It won't matter which browser is your default as long as IE 5x or above is
installed (that gives you the support for viewing the help file).

Have a great day with God.

Daniel Blake