[sword-devel] Beta T report

Bill Crossley sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 05 Aug 2002 13:35:50 -0400

Greetings,

Note that I'm the same person who posted a few times from wec@ziplip.com.  I have a new email address, so sorry for any confusion.

Here are my findings with a quick test of Beta T on Win 98:

1.  Sword no longer crashes when exiting after saving a personal commentary entry.  THANK YOU! :)

2.  Scrolling problems I brought up earlier are gone.  Yay!

3.  Current verse is still not highlighted.

4.  Josephus is still hosed (read: display of gen book is completely unreadable).

Also, on a sad note, I don't seem to have my copy of Borland C++ builder (I think I gave it away), so I won't be able to help on the coding side any time soon. :(

--
Bill Crossley - wec@lok.com
PGP Public key at: