[sword-devel] BHS beta posted

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 23:40:57 +0100

Hi there .....

On 5 Aug 2002 at 5:57, Christian Renz wrote:
> >It looks like MS decided to pull the download.
> Uh... I beg to differ. I think it is a very useful tool to try out
> Grek, Hebrew, Thai, Korean, Chinese etc. modules all at once :-).

The NET (Beta) module looks terrible in anything but the Arial unicode
font.  Code 2000 has a  most ugly rendering of the Roman font that the text
is presented in.  As Arial 2000 was once available free to the public, can
we not distribute it to any who ask?  ( kidding really, and I don't hate
that nice Mr. Gates at all.).

God bless,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield